Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen medal help please

Article about: I was offered this medal but did not recognize the markings and was not a fan of the quality. I still might have the option to pick up as the guy is local to me. Any info on maker and origin

Default Fallschirmschützenabzeichen medal help please

I was offered this medal but did not recognize the markings and was not a fan of the quality. I still might have the option to pick up as the guy is local to me. Any info on maker and originality is appreciated. I did not find the any comparable after looking through many threads since I do not know maker. Thank you for looking.
    John

Fallschirmschützenabzeichen medal help pleaseFallschirmschützenabzeichen medal help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmschützenabzeichen medal help please
    P
    Many

Bump for any opinions.
    John

raz
    ?

Hello John , IMO it looks like a Juncker eagle with the missing talon but the wreath seems to be soft with a couple spots I don't like . The hardware does not match and I have not seen the 6 in 3 circles MM before that I can remember . Please wait for more info .

?

Hello John, I saw you post this a couple of days ago but I only had my phone to look at. As raz says, it looks like a Juncker eagle but the wreath doesn't look like a Juncker. The reverse hardware doesn't match either and the markings on the back are not like anything I'm aware of as being accepted as original. Best scenario is it's an original eagle on another wreath but that doesn't explain the maker's marks. I wouldn't be wanting this in my collection as an original, hopefully some more opinions will be forthcoming.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you for the replies and information.
    John