Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Article about: Looking for opinions on this badge made by JMME & SOHN. I have some reservations. Thank you!

Default JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe

Looking for opinions on this badge made by JMME & SOHN. I have some reservations. Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe   JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  

JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe  
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-29-2021 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Not a good badge IMO . One made to deceive I think . I could be wrong but I tried to match it up from Mr. Durante's book and did not have any luck . The wreath doesn't match nor the eagle . Wait for more people to comment .

Thank you for the input. The wreath, eagle, and rivets looked poorly done so I figure it is a copy.

The eagle of the badge is made in Juncker design. There was a original type with Juncker parts on the marked, which was put together from "IMME".
    But this badge is in many things wrong compared to the original type. Interesting to see also, that the eagle had a repair of the swas.

KR
    Joe
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture JMME SOHN Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe