Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.

Article about: A new badge into the collection, this time a Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe. A little outside my usual collecting area so I'm not entirely sure of the intricacies of the

?

Default Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.

A new badge into the collection, this time a Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe. A little outside my usual collecting area so I'm not entirely sure of the intricacies of the different variants but I believe this is a J2? Happy to be corrected by anyone who knows different.

The badge might not be for the purist because the catch is missing but for the extortionate prices Luftwaffe badges seem to attract these days, I am happy to pay significantly less for a desirable original badge. In fact I make it a point to collect the higher end pieces for as little as possible, even if there is a catch missing or a pin replacement because I can't justify the current market price for a whole badge and lets be honest, who displays their awards with the reverse side out?

Anyway, it's a beautiful badge with a great patina on the wreath and eagle, maker's mark stamped in the back and initials scratched in as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.   Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.  

Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.   Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.  

Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.   Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Juncker Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe.
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Very nice J2 badge with nickle silver thick wreath ( type D in Mr Durante's book ) I believe . Congrats !

MAP
    ?

Very nice! Has a great look. Love the patina on the reverse

Is that the owners initials scratched on the back?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yes, I'm reading it as KBS with the S on it's side.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Great find Adrian...definitely shows ownership
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice looking Juncker para Adrian!

KR
    Joe