Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.

Article about: Hello all, here are two Fallschirmjager Badges I have had for about 15 or so years. I bought them form a veterans estate but I have been informed by some recently that they are "Fake&qu

Default Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.

Hello all,
    here are two Fallschirmjager Badges I have had for about 15 or so years. I bought them form a veterans estate but I have been informed by some recently that they are "Fake" I have also been informed that they are right from dealers who have handled them. Anyone else that could give me more information I would welcome. I was going to trade these badges but the person buying thought they were reproductions.
    There are two people including the person I was dealing with think they are wrong but four here who think they are right aprt from one who was not sure on one.
    The more info to convince me either way will be appreciated.

regards

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.  

Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.   Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.  

Last edited by Adrian; 10-12-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Fallschirmschützenabzeichen.
    P
    Many

Default Re: FJ Badges

sorry but they also look like high end fakes to me,,,the back looks ok,but i dislike the eagle,details fo the feathers and wing and the shape of the swastika

Thanks for that mate.

Regards

Jim

Hi guys,

Pammy brought this thread to my attention. I don't visit this forum much, but will start to as it looks pretty good and active.

Regarding Jim's 2 para badges, in my opinion both are fakes. I say this because if you compare them to know originals by Assmann and Juncker, you will see MANY differences. Furthermore, I know of these exact same fakes that have many different maker marks on them. To me this is proof positive that they are nothing more than well made fakes.

Tom

The Junckers badge should not have the '68' on it, and the entire way
    it is stamped is not like original examples. I know this because I have
    the same markings on a 'well made' but fake Pilot badge.
    Regards,

Steve.

Firstly, insults have no place on this forum.

Secondly the badges are indeed fake for the reasons already outlined.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Tom,
    Many thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts and opinions on these badges. I agree that these are both fakes and do not conform to known and accepted originals.

Also, with reference to Ade's post above, this is not the place to hurl insults at each other nor use unacceptable language in your posts. The forum is a friendly and respectable envionment to discuss militaria and it will not be brought down by the type of posts I've removed. Neither I, nor the rest of the moderating team will tolerate this kind of behaviour so think before you post.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....