Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman

Article about: Here is a partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen *heels clicking together sharply* that was made by Assman. I would sure love to find a proper wreath with pin to complete it.

Default A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman

Here is a partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen *heels clicking together sharply* that was made by Assman. I would sure love to find a proper wreath with pin to complete it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman   A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Don't often see something like this. Interesting to see how the rivets were formed. A good item to study the construction techniques
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree. The process was simple thus my belief a restoration is simple if two parts were located to marry together. Someone out there has the rest or has it and needs this.

Why not attach it to a 57er award? They are reasonably priced when compared to a WW2 version. Here's my example.

Cheers,
    Steve

A partial Fallschirmschützenabzeichen der Luftwaffe made by Assman

Nice to see things like this as they are often ignored by collectors.