Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer

Article about: Hello. will ask for the opinion of the more experienced on this silver FJ HEER badge. the eagle visor doesn't seem to me to be cast, and from the front it seems a little elaborate. Am I righ

?

Default Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer

Hello.
    will ask for the opinion of the more experienced on this silver FJ HEER badge. the eagle visor doesn't seem to me to be cast, and from the front it seems a little elaborate. Am I right when I marked it as a copy?
    Thanks for help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer   Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer  

Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer   Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer  

Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer   Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer
    P
    Many

never seen that type of pin and catch assembly before. Looks like a fake, but wait for more experienced opinions

Hi there.

I can't help with authenticity, but the inscription reads -

Fallschirm Infanterie Kompanie, Leutnant kühne.

Kind regards.,

Will.

?

This catch assembly is of the type seen on silver Heer Fallschirmjager badges. It's a locking mechanism to ensure the pin remains in the catch.
    From a quick look, the details on the eagle don't match what I have seen on accepted originals but currently I only have internet via my phone so can't pull up and large images to compare.
    Hopefully I'll have more opportunity to compare later.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I'm not fond of this badge.
    From memory the private purchase silver badges all seemed to have quite an individual designed pin made from silver not brass.
    The rivets on original badges generally have flattened tops,
    The hinge assembly is normally wider than the example that started the thread.
    Adrian is correct the locking hook is common on the silver badges.

Here are pictures of a similar fake without the 900 stamp:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer   Silver FJ Fallschirmschützenabzeichen Heer