Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle

Article about: Hello.A few days ago I came across this 27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle. Every collector wants to have such an eagle. The price of these eagles is high, and there are also many fakes avail

?

Default 27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle

Hello.A few days ago I came across this 27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle.
    Every collector wants to have such an eagle. The price of these eagles is high, and there are also many fakes available.
    I looked at the examples shown in forum and I think the marking is correct. Marking on the top of the head is missing, which is characteristic of the manufacturer, but this does not define the example as a fake. The suspension pins are not centered correctly, but this is also noticeable in other examples shown. I am concerned about the edges of the feathers on the belly and legs. This is not noticeable in the other examples.
    Please give your opinion on this 27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle?
    Thanks Georgi.27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle
    P
    Many

?

Although the Henschels rail eagles are one of the most reproduced post war, this appears to be a period example.
    Some additional photos would help as well to confirm.

?

Hello and thanks for the opinion. Here are some more pictures. An attempt to clean or some kind of scraping is noticed.

Georgi.27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle27" Reichsbahn Railway Eagle

?

And the length, Georgi?

?

If you are getting your information from the 3rd Reich eagles website, I advise caution. This individual has stolen all of the information, photos, and reference material from other sources to put up this website. None of it is his research or background experience.

He's pirated at least 50 photos of mine off of our website alone. He's even emailed me pretending to be a customer, asking for additional information on a particular item, only to grab what I've provided then running to his website to watermark the photos as his. His site is loaded with disinformation, he's not an expert in the subject, but a thief and plagiarizer who has stolen everyone else's info and photos to promote himself to be something that he's not.

?

Additionally, these are W. Kramer's eagle photos, and the item is on his site available for sale.

?

And probably pirated off of his website, then posted to the scammer 3rd Reich eagles website out of Australia.

?

When I was browsing the Railway Eagle section of the forum several of the threads were linked by various forum members to this site. There are links to similar sites in the other sections as well, but I haven't had a problem with them. A thread can be pasted at the beginning of this section to inform and not mislead new forum members.
    Georgi.