Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

27" Train eagle HE authenticate

Article about: Hi all, was hoping to get this eagle I bought authenticated. I understand the paint may not be wartime but what is the consensus on the eagle. also do they normally have to be bang on exact

Default 27" Train eagle HE authenticate

Hi all, was hoping to get this eagle I bought authenticated. I understand the paint may not be wartime but what is the consensus on the eagle. also do they normally have to be bang on exact 27" as this one is 26.8 about 0.2 off 27". thank you all. 27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate27" Train eagle HE authenticate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 27" Train eagle HE authenticate
    P
    Many

?

Hello. Are these photos yours or the seller's?
    Did you compare with other "HE" examples shown on the forum? This eagle has defects in the facial cast which are not characteristic. The studs on the reverse look like they were cast, not cut. The paint is post-war.
    Wait for more opinions.
    Regards Georgi.

They are my photos

?

Post war HE, and tarted up too boot.

Could you help me understand why it’s post war

I can get better photos of certain areas if you need them

?

Check out the other "HE" examples on the forum and you'll see the difference. This eagle is shaped this way to deceive.

I’ve had a look and didn’t see the issues with it. That’s why’s I’ve asked to be sure. But at the same time I don’t know specifically what I need to be looking for. Looking at other examples is only useful if you know what to look for.

raz
    ?

Skyrimjoe , look at this . This area is machined down to be threaded and when done leaves a nice machined surface . Your eagle is a recast of a original eagle and shows casting flaws around the studs . Take a look at originals in this area and you will see the difference. Hope you can return it .

27" Train eagle HE authenticate

Couldn't this just be from when it was cut from a train by an allied soldier?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast