Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please

Article about: I am humbled to ask my first question on this forum. I have been thinking about submitting an offer on this eagle, but after looking closely at the smudged PS stamp and the details on the he

?

Default 27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please

I am humbled to ask my first question on this forum.

I have been thinking about submitting an offer on this eagle, but after looking closely at the smudged PS stamp and the details on the head and feet, it looks kind of sloppy. The mounting nubs in the back look odd.

Any opinions on authenticity would be appreciated!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please   27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please  

27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please   27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 27” Reichbahn Eagle Oppinions Please
    P
    Many

?

This one has been debated on another forum at length. Hence it's been for sale for some time now.