Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Finally got a real one! By Wehog

Article about: I've finally found a real one and at a smashing deal to boot for one of these, under \\$1,000. This eagle had been sitting in a small antique shop in New York for months. My friend stumbled up

Default Finally got a real one! By Wehog

I've finally found a real one and at a smashing deal to boot for one of these, under $1,000. This eagle had been sitting in a small antique shop in New York for months. My friend stumbled upon me and alerted me to it and after some negotiation got it down to an acceptable price point. Very excited to add it to my collection as a top tier piece, even though I've been stepping back recently.

Finally got a real one! By WehogFinally got a real one! By WehogFinally got a real one! By WehogFinally got a real one! By WehogFinally got a real one! By Wehog

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally got a real one! By Wehog
    P
    Many

Congrats AK
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Congrats AK
    Thanks Larry!

raz
    ?

This eagle was deemed fake last year . Titanium Tom brought it here for discussion and Mr Meda even said it was fake . Maybe that is why you got it for under 1000.00 as they are going 3 times that . Hope you can get your money back . Search here to find the old thread or maybe someone can link it to this thread .

Quote by raz View Post
    This eagle was deemed fake last year . Titanium Tom brought it here for discussion and Mr Meda even said it was fake . Maybe that is why you got it for under 1000.00 as they are going 3 times that . Hope you can get your money back . Search here to find the old thread or maybe someone can link it to this thread .
    I'm not seeing any threads here from a guy with that username and unless he's in New York at the same store, I doubt it it's the same eagle.

raz
    ?

Type in Deutsche Reichsbahn Eagle / wehag in the search block . It is the very first one .

?

That "Wehag"................... is a fake We-HOG

Quote by JRMeda View Post
    That "Wehag"................... is a fake We-HOG
    Damn, that's a bummer. I know Hanna emailed you about it ahead of time, but I guess we jumped the gun when we saw a similar one on John T's site.

?

Nobody emailed me on this eagle, ever. The 1st I saw it was when I posted.
    Seems several use my name for their own agenda these days.

?

For those interested, here is the link:

Authenticity of 28 inch Reichsbahn Eagle

Regards
    Brett

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast