Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trolley Eagle...some doubts

Article about: Hi all...i'm looking at this Trolley eagle ...at first sight seems ok but i see also a lack of detail on the borders and some "holes" on the front(air bubbles during the casting?)

Cool Trolley Eagle...some doubts

Hi all...i'm looking at this Trolley eagle ...at first sight seems ok but i see also a lack of detail on the borders and some "holes" on the front(air bubbles during the casting?)
    Or may be i'm only paranoid?
    I'd like to know your opinions
    Best regards
    Luca
    Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trolley Eagle...some doubts
    P
    Many

one more
    Trolley Eagle...some doubts

?

Hey Luca,

Hope you are well. I agree the details are a little rough and casting around head and edges look pretty tough to me. See what others think as well.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hey Luca,

Hope you are well. I agree the details are a little rough and casting around head and edges look pretty tough to me. See what others think as well.

Rossi
    I would have to agree with Rossi - there is one of these reflected in Wilhelm Saris book on page 29 - the lack of the details noted is very visible.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

raz
    ?

I agree it doesn't look right especially the back . It should have threaded bosses . Here is mine to compare . Not same maker but you can see what I mean .
    Raz Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts

I saw the one in the first post at an auction. Definitely not good. The variant with the V's on the back should look like this. Notice both V's have proper orientation.

Regards,
    Mike

Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts

?

Quote by raz View Post
    I agree it doesn't look right especially the back . It should have threaded bosses . Here is mine to compare . Not same maker but you can see what I mean .
    Raz Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts Trolley Eagle...some doubtsTrolley Eagle...some doubts
    Who is the maker of this one?

raz
    ?

I cannot answer your question because I don't know who the maker is but the maker mark is by the arm of the swastika in the form of an " L " as many were that I researched before I purchased this one . If anyone knows who it is please let us all know .

?

Quote by raz View Post
    I cannot answer your question because I don't know who the maker is but the maker mark is by the arm of the swastika in the form of an " L " as many were that I researched before I purchased this one . If anyone knows who it is please let us all know .
    Thanks, I see it now.