Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Advice sought on genuine Buchenwald Camp photos at liberation

Article about: Hello, I am a collector, buyer and seller of rare & unusual automobilia, vintage toys, militaria & political items, for over 50 years. My eBay store name is NeatStuffMD. I have in my

Default Advice sought on genuine Buchenwald Camp photos at liberation

Hello, I am a collector, buyer and seller of rare & unusual automobilia, vintage toys, militaria & political items, for over 50 years. My eBay store name is NeatStuffMD.

I have in my possession a selection of "First generation" 16 B&W photographs from the liberation of the Buchenwald concentration camp, and I'm pretty sure they were shot by the famous photographer Margaret Bourke-White. Bourke-White was the official photographer for the Super 6th army that liberated the camp. The photos are in their original envelope with the hand written notation: Buchenwald Concentration Camp, Weimar, Germany, April, 1945.

My problem is how to offer for sale these photographs, without causing an uproar or offense. Some of the photos are EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.

Comments and suggestions are welcome. [I'm not in a position where I can donate them to a museum.]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advice sought on genuine Buchenwald Camp photos at liberation
    P
    Many