Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Approve me please- need answers

Article about: I have some WWI and WWII german books. I had questions about. and a SS ring. Was hoping could identify.

Default Approve me please- need answers

I'll be short. Family history. William c bouck, boucksville, NY Pennsylvania.great, so on grandpa was gov. Family fought in 1776. Grandma and mom's side. Great grandpa was a nazi. Mom came from german gypsies. Some family died in auschwitz. And one was nazi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Approve me please- need answers
    P
    Many

Default Approve me please- need answers

I have some WWI and WWII german books. I had questions about. and a SS ring. Was hoping could identify.

MAP
    ?

Welcome. I'm sure we will be able to answer your questions.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Nazi stuff and wwI german book

Ok I had a couple things. Given to me. And wasn't quite sure. I have to wait to get home. For the wwI book. A German soldier wrote it.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

MAP
    ?

Photos are blocked in the new member introduction section of the forum. (Only moderators can access) so i suggest you post the paper items/books in the section linked below (a separate thread for each item please.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/

The WW1 book can be posted in our Imperial section linked below

The ring however can be posted in our Ring Forum ( https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/third-reich-rings/) although I can tell you now it is a fantasy item and it is not original.

For the best feedback please provide clear photos of all aspects of the items.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello. I was just wondering by chance what makes the ring a replica? Or a fantasy? I really appreciate your time thank you very much.

MAP
    ?

Quote by bouck86 View Post
    Hello. I was just wondering by chance what makes the ring a replica? Or a fantasy? I really appreciate your time thank you very much.
    I would recommend you post it in the ring section for review by those who know more than I. This design IMHO never existed and the SS and RZM markings should not be present.

Again, post it in the correct section of the forum as this is not the correct place to discuss items.

OKI appreciate your time I will definitely do that well definitely do that thank you