Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Auctioneer Looking for Dealers and Info surrounding Militaria with Expertise in WWII

Article about: Hello everybody! I have been attempting to join as many forums and communities surrounding WWII as possible in order to learn more about WWII relics and find dealers to consign medals, unifo

Cool Auctioneer Looking for Dealers and Info surrounding Militaria with Expertise in WWII

Hello everybody!

I have been attempting to join as many forums and communities surrounding WWII as possible in order to learn more about WWII relics and find dealers to consign medals, uniforms, memoirs, and any other groups of items considered militaria. I've been in the business for almost 4 years now and have decided to start my own online auction company specializing in German WWII relics.

I'd like to connect with sellers, dealers, and buyers in order to find the highest quality items and learn more about potentially obscure medals or pieces that may come up.

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat about anything!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Auctioneer Looking for Dealers and Info surrounding Militaria with Expertise in WWII
    P
    Many