Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dan Here. Need Some Advice On Selling Some Vintage Repro Jackets.

Article about: So glad I found this forum. My hobby business is actually vintage tshirts from around the world. I am British living in Asia. Recently, while looking for tshirts, I unusually found some vint

Default Dan Here. Need Some Advice On Selling Some Vintage Repro Jackets.

So glad I found this forum. My hobby business is actually vintage tshirts from around the world. I am British living in Asia.

Recently, while looking for tshirts, I unusually found some vintage reproduction German military jackets. Really, really, good reproductions and so far only trained eyes have spotted the discrepancies. They were discovered in Japan and are now still in S.E Asia where I will be shipping from.

Yesterday Ebay removed my listed post to sell them. They 'illicit hate crimes' etc etc. So yeah. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction where to sell these awesome pieces. They deserve to be in a good, safe and respectful home.

thank you in advance! Please feel free to send your contact info if you would like some photos. They really look like they were made for a movie, theatre or as show pieces.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dan Here. Need Some Advice On Selling Some Vintage Repro Jackets.
    P
    Many

Hi Dan.

It sounds like you have a great business. It might be worth you becoming a Gold Club member here, that way you will be able to sell your items in the classified section of the forum.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/payments.php

Kind regards,

Will.