Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet

Article about: I have purchased what is purported to be an original Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet The helmet has been subjected to fire damage in the past and this has destroyed the liner, spider cushion and

Default Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet

I have purchased what is purported to be an original Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet

The helmet has been subjected to fire damage in the past and this has destroyed the liner, spider cushion and 3 of the side pads, also the chin strap.

At the moment the helmet is on approval for a short while, in order for it to be confirmed as original by an authority such as yourselves.

If a repro would you please outline for me the areas you're not happy with and whether the production codes are spurious,

If genuine would you also please give me an idea of the value of the helmet before I finalize the purchase.

The codes on the helmet shell are CK168 and production number 4056

It is difficult for me to be so discerning on certain details because of my eye sight problems

Many thanks in advance.
    [ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager M38 Helmet
    P
    Many

Hi Forrester.

This is the new users approval forum, so photos are not visible here. Once you are approved (should not take long), you can start a new thread where your photos will be visible and members will be able to answer your questions.

Here is a direct link to the Fallschirmjäger helmet forum -
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...-helmet-forum/

Kind regards,

Will.