Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Good day thank you for this forum - New User and collector learning to gain knowledge

Article about: Good day, I am a new collector and have been studying various items to gain knowledge and experience. I found this forum through vendor-recommended sites to find the information I have read

?

Default Good day thank you for this forum - New User and collector learning to gain knowledge

Good day,

I am a new collector and have been studying various items to gain knowledge and experience.
    I found this forum through vendor-recommended sites to find the information I have read so far very important and educational (thank you all)!

I am learning more about the historical accuracies as well as the fake/ fantasy market which I hope to avoid as a new buyer and collector.

Thank you very much
    Kevin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Good day thank you for this forum - New User and collector learning to gain knowledge
    P
    Many

Greetings, Kevin and Welcome to the Forum - Great to see that you've decided to join our Community as a Gold Member as well! You're in the Right Place for sure...

Hello Kevin

Welcome to the forum.

I echo Glenn on you becoming a Gold Club member too.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Thank you in my short time I have already learned a ton form browsing the forums what a great site and resource!