Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings!

Article about: Hello, I'm new to the forum here just starting to collect WW2 militaria. I have lurked on the site for some time greatly appreciating all the knowledge readily shared here from years of expe

?

Default Greetings!

Hello, I'm new to the forum here just starting to collect WW2 militaria. I have lurked on the site for some time greatly appreciating all the knowledge readily shared here from years of experience. As Schultz of my beloved Hogans Heroes used to say "I know nothing, notthhing!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings!
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Hopefully, we can help you to learn.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome 2nd ranger.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Thanks all, here to learn and hopefully one day contribute. Some may enjoy photo of German jump wing qualification circa 1998 ish.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Greetings!  

?

Well if you are quoting Hogans Heros, Your OK in my Book. Welcome to the forum. SEMPER FI. Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Well if you are quoting Hogans Heros, Your OK in my Book. Welcome to the forum. SEMPER FI. Phil
    Great show, very interesting stories about the actors, it will make you like them even more.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Some controversy with the actors, as well as an unsolved murder case.....The show is timeless, being set during WW2.