Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Greetings All

Article about: Glad to be accepted as a member. Have been collecting for about 40 years. Started with friends grandparents who gave me items and then got hungry for more. Was in Munich for three months and

Default Greetings All

Glad to be accepted as a member. Have been collecting for about 40 years. Started with friends grandparents who gave me items and then got hungry for more. Was in Munich for three months and broke the bank buying items at flea markets. A few friends fathers also gave me items of theirs since the kids have no interest in these items. Spent hours playing poker with veterans who fought at every major battle during Ww2. Incredible to get the perspective from them.
    Unfortunately, I had to sell the bulk of my collection when life happened. Since I had children, collecting became a memory. Luckily one of my sons became interested and together we wrote to KC holders who were gracious enough to send us letters and autographed pictures. Now that I'm older I have started collecting again slowly but surely.
    Looking forward to learning again and contributing to the forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greetings All
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome aboard Greg. Always get to enjoy the hobby with your children. Glad to see you are getting back into the game!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)