MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Greets and Introductions

Article about: Greetings, my name is Anna, I am an Art-History student and particularly interested in the art astrayed during the WWII. Currently, I am in the midst of writing a dissertation, about how, po

Red face Greets and Introductions

Greetings, my name is Anna, I am an Art-History student and particularly interested in the art astrayed during the WWII.

Currently, I am in the midst of writing a dissertation, about how,
    possibly, the routes of dispersing the art throughout from Germany and Europe came about, but I ran into difficulties that relate to particular stamps, that I can't possible place or find a reference for, until I stumbled on the War Relics community.

I am hopeful, that by showing my stamps, that could lead me into the direction of solving my predicament and allow me to continue my research.

I thank the community in advance and hope this can also be of investigative interest to anyone who will see it.

Thank you in advance,
    A

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Greets and Introductions
    P
    Many

Welcome Anna,

Looking forward to seeing the stamps and hopefully we can assist you

Smitty

?

Hello Anna, Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing what you have. Semper Fi Phil

Welcome Anna, maybe there are some members here who can help you. We'll be alert.