Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Hallo!

Article about: Hallo! Ich bin aus Russland! Deutsche Soldaten interessierten sich von Kindheit an zunächst für ihre Uniformen. Dann wechselte er zum Sammeln von Schildern. Ich lese viel, schaue mir zugä

?

Default Hallo!

Hallo!
    Ich bin aus Russland!
    Deutsche Soldaten interessierten sich von Kindheit an zunächst für ihre Uniformen. Dann wechselte er zum Sammeln von Schildern. Ich lese viel, schaue mir zugängliche Chroniken und moderne Dokumentationen an, aber selbst im Strom der Lügen in modernen Filmen kann man einige interessante Fakten herausfinden. Informationen zu sozialen Themen sind besonders interessant. Die imperiale Finanzpolitik ist interessant, aber leider gibt es keine wahrheitsgemäßen Bücher auf Russisch.
    Gerne beantworte ich Ihre Fragen.

Ich entschuldige mich für die Übersetzung, übersetze mit Hilfe eines Übersetzers.
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen Oleg.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hallo!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Oleg!

For others I've "google translated" your post back into English at the bottom of this post (it is not perfect but close enough).

Despite a large part of the forum being focused on German Militaria, it is an English speaking forum. So if you use a translator in the future, English would be appropriate.

Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will find plenty of information that you will enjoy!

"I'm from Russia!

German soldiers were initially interested in their uniforms from childhood. Then he switched to collecting signs. I read a lot, look at accessible chronicles and modern documentaries, but even in the flow of lies in modern films you can find out some interesting facts. Information on social issues is particularly interesting. Imperial fiscal policy is interesting, but unfortunately there are no truthful books in Russian.

I am happy to answer your questions.

I apologize for the translation, translate with the help of a translator.
    "

Sincerely, Oleg.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Welcome to the forum Oleg!

For others I've "google translated" your post back into English at the bottom of this post (it is not perfect but close enough).

Despite a large part of the forum being focused on German Militaria, it is an English speaking forum. So if you use a translator in the future, English would be appropriate.

Enjoy your time here. I'm sure you will find plenty of information that you will enjoy!

"I'm from Russia!

German soldiers were initially interested in their uniforms from childhood. Then he switched to collecting signs. I read a lot, look at accessible chronicles and modern documentaries, but even in the flow of lies in modern films you can find out some interesting facts. Information on social issues is particularly interesting. Imperial fiscal policy is interesting, but unfortunately there are no truthful books in Russian.

I am happy to answer your questions.

I apologize for the translation, translate with the help of a translator.
    "

Sincerely, Oleg.
    Thank you very much!
    Regards, Oleg.