Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello to all!

Article about: Hello guys, I've been reading trough this forum for the past month and got to say, what a source of information this is. Quick introduction, I'm Jasper, 21 years old and i've started reenact

?

Cool Hello to all!

Hello guys,

I've been reading trough this forum for the past month and got to say, what a source of information this is.
    Quick introduction,

I'm Jasper, 21 years old and i've started reenacting about a year ago. With it, started a small collection of items from the 2nd world war. I am especially interested in the tin hats worn during the conflict and in particular by the Brits & Canucks. This interest has led me to start restoring some of those helmets for friends. (still need some help with that )

My reenactment group plans on portraying the soldiers of the 9th parachute battalion of the parachute regiment (3rd brig. 6th Airborne Div.) and I have a small project running with some friends for the future where we hope to portray the Essex Scottish regiment of Canada as well.

I'd love to get o know some of you guys and see what amezing items you have!

greeting Jasper

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello to all!
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Jasper.

Regards
    Santi

Welcome to the forum Jasper.

Kind regards,

Will.

21 years and interested in history!! Good for you Jasper. Glad to see that!