Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hello all, New member here, joined to learn more about Luftwaffe daggers

Article about: Interested in any information relating to best sources to purchase authentic Luftwaffe daggers I would like to begin collecting Thank you

Default Hello all, New member here, joined to learn more about Luftwaffe daggers

Interested in any information relating to best sources to purchase authentic Luftwaffe daggers

I would like to begin collecting

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello all, New member here, joined to learn more about Luftwaffe daggers
    P
    Many

Welcome!
    The following section is for Luftwaffe edged weapons, take a look.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luftwaffe/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by MurphyinNC View Post
    Interested in any information relating to best sources to purchase authentic Luftwaffe daggers

I would like to begin collecting

Thank you
    Welcome MurphyinNC,

This is a great forum with many good peers with good Luftwaffe dress dagger knowledge, dress bayonets as well as combat bayonets. There is good people here who will help. Paul Hogle at Lakeside Trader is a good and reputable dealer out of Canada. Here is a link to the Luft Daggers he has for sale.

Luftwaffe Daggers | Lakesidetrader

Here is a great resource here. As you begin to look into acquiring a dagger this a great read through with years of makers, models, data and things to learn and look out for. Before purchasing I would always recommend a run through here with the search tool and then get super quality pictures before buying. Guys here are always willing to assist but part of the great resources here are those who have gone before us. Hope this helps and welcome:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luftwaffe/

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com