Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Canada

Article about: Hello, we have a WW2 Nazi dagger and we're looking to figure out what it's worth. It looks like pictures of an SA DAGGER BY CARL SCHMIDT SOHN, AG SOLINGEN, that we found online.. it has a &q

Default Hello from Canada

Hello, we have a WW2 Nazi dagger and we're looking to figure out what it's worth.
    It looks like pictures of an SA DAGGER BY CARL SCHMIDT SOHN, AG SOLINGEN, that we found online.. it has a "vf" imprint also. Haven't found any others with vf. Hopefully once approved with pictures someone can give us an idea, thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Canada
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome. We have a great dagger section and the members will be happy to review and authenticate it for you. Once approved you should start a new thread (don't add photos to this thread) in the SA Dagger Section linked below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-dienstdolch/

Also, please use the forum search function using key words like "Carl Schmidt SA Dagger" and it should provide you with links to other threads that reference or show this dagger. I think the mark is actually "wf" for Westfalen

Here are a couple of threads

SA Dagger

Early SA dagger by Carl Schmidt
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)