Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello to Everyone From a New Member

Article about: Hi everyone! Having viewed posts in the forum a number of times I thought I ought to join and introduce myself! I've had an interest in history and WW2 for quite a while but it's only over t

Post Hello to Everyone From a New Member

Hi everyone!

Having viewed posts in the forum a number of times I thought I ought to join and introduce myself!

I've had an interest in history and WW2 for quite a while but it's only over the last several years that I've been collecting stuff. This has been mostly aircraft related, such as aircraft parts & veteran signatures, but recently I've started collecting inert US, UK & German ammo, clips, magazines & belts. I've now built up a small collection.

I'm looking forward to learning more from everyone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello to Everyone From a New Member
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Welcome! Where are you from?
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Hi MAP,

Thanks for the welcome message! I look forward to being able to access the collective knowledge and experience of my fellow World War 2 enthusiasts.

All the best,
    Paul

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your welcome message! I'm from Yorkshire, England. We had a number of RAF bases in the area during WW2 which is one of the reasons for the interest in aircraft (and the War). Some of these were home to Thor missiles in the '50s and into the '60s. As mentioned, my collection has now expanded to include "other stuff" resulting in much rolling of eyes from my wife!

All the best,
    Paul