Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hello and greetings

Article about: Hello to all! Have checked out this forum in past years but never had much to offer/stay involved. I recently came into possession of a box of WW2 and WW1 items from my grandfather and immed

WPM
    ?

Default Hello and greetings

Hello to all! Have checked out this forum in past years but never had much to offer/stay involved.

I recently came into possession of a box of WW2 and WW1 items from my grandfather and immediately recognized this forum to have polite members, experts, and overall great community!

Was hoping to join in and continue my passion for collecting and finding out what I was given (like a new wrapped gift at xmas!). Belong to other forum in USA however none compare to the experts and envoriment here

Looking forward to meeting you all!

WPM

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello and greetings
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum WPM.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Welcome. You don't have to have anything or have much to say to stay here. Just listening and learning is a reward and education itself.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)