Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello - An Intro

Article about: New to the forum. Been into WWII (mostly western front) since about age 12. I've been fortunate to travel to some battlefields and historical locations to include (Nuremberg Court, Zeppelin

Default Hello - An Intro

New to the forum. Been into WWII (mostly western front) since about age 12. I've been fortunate to travel to some battlefields and historical locations to include (Nuremberg Court, Zeppelin Field, Munich, Dachau, Buchenwald, Bastogne, Foy, Hurtgen Forest, Kahla, Gotha, Friedrichroda, London, East Anglia bomber bases, Pearl Harbor). Still haven't been to Normandy

Aspiring collector of original Third Reich items. Unfortunately it seems like the market is dominated with fakes.

I do collect repro stuff for German and American late war too.

Thanks and happy to learn more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello - An Intro
    P
    Many

Quote by ThompsonM1 View Post
    New to the forum. Been into WWII (mostly western front) since about age 12. I've been fortunate to travel to some battlefields and historical locations to include (Nuremberg Court, Zeppelin Field, Munich, Dachau, Buchenwald, Bastogne, Foy, Hurtgen Forest, Kahla, Gotha, Friedrichroda, London, East Anglia bomber bases, Pearl Harbor). Still haven't been to Normandy

Aspiring collector of original Third Reich items. Unfortunately it seems like the market is dominated with fakes.

I do collect repro stuff for German and American late war too.

Thanks and happy to learn more.
    Hello Thompson! And welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you had the opportunity to visit some very historical battlefields and war related sites.

If you want to see thousands of original items and learn to detect the fakes, you’ve come to the right place.

Enjoy!
    Andy

Hello Thompson.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.