Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from Massachusetts

Article about: Hi, I'm came across your website because I found Polizei helmet that I was hoping your members could shed some light on. I'm most likely looking to sell it because it is the only war relic I

Post Hello from Massachusetts

Hi,
    I'm came across your website because I found Polizei helmet that I was hoping your members could shed some light on. I'm most likely looking to sell it because it is the only war relic I found in my great uncle's estate and it is just something I'm not interested in collecting. I would like to see it go to someone who enjoys collecting this and would be happy adding it to their collection.

Thank you for your time,
    Heather

Hello from Massachusetts
    Hello from Massachusetts
    Hello from Massachusetts
    Hello from Massachusetts
    Hello from Massachusetts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from Massachusetts
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Heather.

Great decision to join and get opinions on your helmet. We will help you evaluate it and let you know exactly what you have. With any antique, collectiblity likes in condition and rarity.

Your photos should be approved soon for us to view but I highly recommend you start a new thread in the helmet sub forum. You will get maximum exposure to many more members. Here is the link below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-helmets/

We always recommend people to keep these relics in the family. Especially if the relative was a Vet as it is a memory of their service. But if you do decide to sell, we have a classified section here on the forum

When posting photos, for the best advice, please post clear photos of the front, sides, top and interior. Also a straight in close up of the decals is extremely important

Looking forward to seeing these photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Map,
    Since I just joined I am not allowed to post in the forum you linked yet. As soon as I am allowed to post I will do so. Thank you for the recommendation but I have no idea what family member this helmet belonged to and was quite surprised to find it. There are no other war relics and there are no other family members alive that I would be able to ask regarding this situation. So I could not just throw it away when I found it and like I mentioned before I would like to see it go to someone who enjoys collecting this and would be happy adding it to their collection.

Thank you,
    Heather

MAP
    ?

Thanks Heather

Preserving history is what we are about. And sometimes that means letting something go to another person

An Admin will be around shortly to approve your account

Looking forward to see what you have.

We will give you the best evaluation of this items. Good or not.

Thanks
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)