Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Hello need some help

Article about: Good evening all I'm not even sure if this the correct place but need some help I have come into the possession of some German world war 2 postcards some have been sent and some have multipl

Default Hello need some help

Good evening all I'm not even sure if this the correct place but need some help I have come into the possession of some German world war 2 postcards some have been sent and some have multiple Frank marks I think how can I find out about them and what they are worth thanks in advance I am based in the UK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello need some help
    P
    Many

Elaine,

Welcome to the forum, once your membership request has been approved you may post the photos in the Third Reich Photos and paper section:

Here is the link: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/

We also ask that you either scan the items or take good clear photos and post the fronts and backs of the postcards.. We also discourage outside image hosting sites but with scans you should be able to upload with ease..

We don't evaluate items for price so once you post the cards and they are identified you may search some of the auction sites and militaria collectors sales sites for price estimations..

Again, Welcome,,

Best regards and Stay Safe,,, Please..

Smitty