Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hello from new member

Article about: Hi everyone! I joined here because i love everything about WWII relics. I actually discovered something myself in the woods of Germany near an SS bunker site.I would love to see if this is p

Default Hello from new member

Hi everyone! I joined here because i love everything about WWII relics. I actually discovered something myself in the woods of Germany near an SS bunker site.I would love to see if this is period accurate and from the war or from later on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hello from new member
    P
    Many

Welcome mdiliberto218,

Of course everyone is curious how your finds look like. I would say: "Show them of!!"

Cheers Paul

Hi thank you for the response! I'm eager to share and find out what it is. I don't know where to post and since I'm new I dont think I can post anywhere yet. But I will share here for anyone who can help!
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

I was able to find this online too. The very first pot is very similar in design.

I think you have to upload the images in using the Go advanced button. check out the instructions. I cannot see your images.

Cheers Paul

Hmmm. I did that originally, i wonder why it's not working? I clicked upload and add images in the advanced menu.

Hello mdiliberto.
    This is a new member introduction thread.
    You should have a little patience until one of the administrators approves your entry. It will be later when you can open threads and upload images in the appropriate section of the forum.

Cheers
    Santi