Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help me

Article about: i want to buy a soviet uniform from the soviet afghan war but i don't really know the value of the uniform it's a VDV uniform and i'm quite new to this so please help me because i also want

Default Help me

i want to buy a soviet uniform from the soviet afghan war but i don't really know the value of the uniform it's a VDV uniform and i'm quite new to this so please help me because i also want to get more money from it in the future, its from Ebay and i dont want to pay over 230euros

description of the uniform

Russian Soviet Army military "Afghanka"suit uniform set of Spetznaz VDV/Special Forces. This uniform was used in Soviet Army in Afghan's war in 1979-1989 years. In set - tunic (with 8 pockets), pants (with 4 pockets), cap, stripped shirt "telnik", belt, 2 canvas pouches for AK and grenades, and flask. Also in set - pair of tapes for shoulder boards, 2 metal emblems, metal star badge for cap. Russian size - 54-4/176-108 (as 2XL size for 176cm height). Size of cap- 58. Condition - unused, very good. ALL - ORIGINAL!!! ATTN!!! - "Telnik"/shirt - modern!!! P.S. 44 years ago, on December, 25th, 1979 the Soviet Army have entered on territory of Afghanistan. And 33 years ago, on February, 15th, 1989 the Soviet Army left from territory of Afghanistan. Hasten to buy this item! Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me
    P
    Many

Hi Alexander,

Welcome to the forum.

We don’t provide valuations here on the forum, so the easiest way to get an appreciation of prices would be to search for other examples that are for sale in order to get a general feel of prices, keeping in mind also, that the more original and untouched item in good condition will likely be more costly unless you find a bargain. And it does happen!

Most members tend to collect for the history of the item without resale values in mind, so in that respect we may not be able to assist.

Andy

Quote by Alexander3134 View Post
    i want to buy a soviet uniform from the soviet afghan war but i don't really know the value of the uniform it's a VDV uniform and i'm quite new to this so please help me because i also want to get more money from it in the future, its from Ebay and i dont want to pay over 230euros

description of the uniform

Russian Soviet Army military "Afghanka"suit uniform set of Spetznaz VDV/Special Forces. This uniform was used in Soviet Army in Afghan's war in 1979-1989 years. In set - tunic (with 8 pockets), pants (with 4 pockets), cap, stripped shirt "telnik", belt, 2 canvas pouches for AK and grenades, and flask. Also in set - pair of tapes for shoulder boards, 2 metal emblems, metal star badge for cap. Russian size - 54-4/176-108 (as 2XL size for 176cm height). Size of cap- 58. Condition - unused, very good. ALL - ORIGINAL!!! ATTN!!! - "Telnik"/shirt - modern!!! P.S. 44 years ago, on December, 25th, 1979 the Soviet Army have entered on territory of Afghanistan. And 33 years ago, on February, 15th, 1989 the Soviet Army left from territory of Afghanistan. Hasten to buy this item! Powered by eBay Turbo Lister The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.

Hello Alexander.

Welcome to the forum.

Merry Christmas.

Will.