Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hey There

Article about: Hey there, I'm Askelon. Made an account a while back but only just now got around to saying hello. My primary interests are in Late 19th and 20th century history and militaria, particularly

Default Hey There

Hey there, I'm Askelon. Made an account a while back but only just now got around to saying hello. My primary interests are in Late 19th and 20th century history and militaria, particularly that of Imperial Japan, the Kingdom of Italy, and Austria-Hungary, as well as the Cold War just in general.

The main reason I decided to properly sign up instead of lurking is because I have an odd M1 helmet that I have asked around about in many other places but I haven't been able to get any kind of identification on it despite that. So after I'm approved, I'll probably drop by and make a thread to ask about it and see if I can get the matter settled.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hey There
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. We have some great M1 guys on the forum so I'm sure we should be able to help you out
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks. Hopefully they can.