MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Historian working on a huge NSDAP Collection, Glad to be here

Article about: Hello Everyone! My name is David! Im from Brazil, State of São Paulo. Im pleased to join your community, as I am currently working on a huge collection of NSDAP Memorabilia from a deceased

?

Default Historian working on a huge NSDAP Collection, Glad to be here

Hello Everyone!

My name is David! Im from Brazil, State of São Paulo.

Im pleased to join your community, as I am currently working on a huge collection of NSDAP Memorabilia from a deceased collector.

We have years upon years of carefull collecting in this collection but unfortunatelly his widow wants to sell everything.

Im hold a bachelors in History by the State University of Campinas, my hometown and as a ww2 enthusiast myself got the job to help her organize everything, sort the replicas out and put everything for sale.

I will attach a picture of part of the collection.

Im glad to find such a supportive community that I will be able to count on. Im sure there are lots of replicas and I dont want to sell anything without knowing if the item is original or not.

Thanks a lot!
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Historian working on a huge NSDAP Collection, Glad to be here
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum David,

As soon as your membership is approved you may post your pictures/questions.

We just ask that you post the items is the appropriate sections and use the proper naming terminology for the combat awards, decorations, etc..

Best regards, stay safe

Smitty

?

Are there any links that are useful for reading before anything ?
    Im sure many of my answers were already answered.
    Thanks!

If you know the English names for the awards that you have, use this thread to find the German terminology. If you do not, do not worry, I will correct them.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Please start a new thread for each of your awards, separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, you will need to upload your photos directly to your posts. The following thread explains how to do this.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you know the English names for the awards that you have, use this thread to find the German terminology. If you do not, do not worry, I will correct them.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Please start a new thread for each of your awards, separately.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, you will need to upload your photos directly to your posts. The following thread explains how to do this.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Ralph.

P.S. We don't mind helping with this, we find it kind of challenging.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

To echo what Smitty and Ralph said above, we look forward to helping but also please post the items in individual threads. Might be a daunting task given the sheer number you have but it will be less confusing than having multiple items in a single post.

If you are unsure where to post something just ask and we can guide you.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Welcome Aboard David!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks everybody !
    It will be an adventure !
    Buckle up!