Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Howdy folks

Article about: Howdy folks! Been a collector for about 5 years now, and figured I should finally join this forum. Always good to have some contacts who can help identify stuff (and also just tell me my stu

Default Howdy folks

Howdy folks! Been a collector for about 5 years now, and figured I should finally join this forum. Always good to have some contacts who can help identify stuff (and also just tell me my stuff is cool, of course).
    I'll probably post most of my stuff here, but if y'all want you can check out my insta as well, posting my entire collection there - Page Not Found • Instagram

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Howdy folks
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Joshua. Nice collection!

Looking forward to see it posted here. Just remember to upload photos directly to the forum and not use photo hosting sites.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks! I'll try to figure out the image uploading thing, a little confusing with it flipping some of them, but nothing a simple crop won't fix

MAP
    ?

Quote by lunageek520 View Post
    Thanks! I'll try to figure out the image uploading thing, a little confusing with it flipping some of them, but nothing a simple crop won't fix
    Uploading photos direct from a phone is typically the cause. It is based on the auto rotation used on the photo. They look oriented correctly when you view them on the phone but not in reality. Best to download to a PC, make a small edit/crop, then rotate (even if it looks correct on the PC) and save. That always works.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)