Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I Know Everything about everything! Well, almost...

Article about: I'm new here but I've been a student of Military History & Collectables for nearly 50 years. I'm a writer, actor, and comic working in films, TV, and Comedy for over 30 years. I collect

Default I Know Everything about everything! Well, almost...

I'm new here but I've been a student of Military History & Collectables for nearly 50 years. I'm a writer, actor, and comic working in films, TV, and Comedy for over 30 years. I collect a little bit of everything that interests me which includes militaria, books, movie posters, records, and bygone media formats from CEDs to Betamax. I'm the great-great-great-grandson of no less than 7 Confederate veterans and the great-great-great-great-great grandson of numerous veterans of the American Revolution. My father and stepfather (who raided me after my father was killed) were special operations veterans of Korea & Vietnam, and growing up an Army brat growing up on and around military bases at home and abroad in the 1960s & '70s is were my collecting began. I've had a life-long fascination with American wars from the Revolution to Vietnam. I've spent entirely too much time and money pursuing my hobbies but have seldom sold anything without making a profit. That said, nothing gives me greater pleasure than sharing my collection and expertise with younger collectors and students. I have a vast library of books on the subjects of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam - Many of which are now out of print and ridiculously expensive. And I am happy to help researchers, students, and fellow collectors. I intend to post many rare photos I've collected and corrected (color, contrast. and restoration) usually in hi-resolution. I don't put my watermark on them even though some required considerable time and effort. Anyway, enough about me, I want to hear from you... So what do YOU think about me?
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Know Everything about everything! Well, almost...
    P
    Many

Welcome FMJ.

Dumb question from me as I have been in media for 30 years or so. What's a CED?

The picture you've uploaded won't appear here as this is the introduction part of the forum.
    I'm intrigued to see it though!

It really does sound like an exciting story.
    welcome, of course.

Regards
    Santi

?

Welcome, looking forward to seeing 50 years of dedicated collecting.
    Regards, Al

Welcome FMJ
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Welcome, looking forward to seeing 50 years of dedicated collecting.
    I agree as well and surely will tell a larger story
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill