MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

I'm interested in WO2 German Panzes and accessoires

Article about: Hi there! I'm Marco, from The Netherlands, and I am interested in German WO2 Panzers. I started collecting tracks, shells, etc. and would like to collect and above all LEARN more! :-)

Talking I'm interested in WO2 German Panzes and accessoires

Hi there!

I'm Marco, from The Netherlands, and I am interested in German WO2 Panzers.

I started collecting tracks, shells, etc. and would like to collect and above all LEARN more! :-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm interested in WO2 German Panzes and accessoires
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!

You've come to the right place. You'll find a near-endless archive of information here, everything from tracks and shells to uniforms, paperwork and awards. If you're looking for something in particular, the search bar is your friend. If you have an interest in it, chances are someone here has collected it and posted it on the forum.

Regards, B.B.

Hi. I am also a collector of german ww2 panzer and panzergrenadier related items. If You are looking for tracks I can help You.

Welcome Marco..there is much to study and read here. Enjoy your stay
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill