Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I'm a new user recommended by MAP to sign up

Article about: Hello everyone, My name is Ben Lau and I've been collecting for about 6 years now. Started growing my enthusiasm for all things WW2 as a young boy reading all those Commando comics from the

Red face I'm a new user recommended by MAP to sign up

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben Lau and I've been collecting for about 6 years now. Started growing my enthusiasm for all things WW2 as a young boy reading all those Commando comics from the UK. Never knew collecting militaria was a thing until I got into firearms. I was curious if I could own a gun, couldn't it be a Luger? So I bought one. Then it was, if I could buy a Luger, couldn't I buy a German helmet? ... And the rest is history. Wish I had gotten into militaria decades ago. I would have if I had known.

Anyway, I collect the Five Main armies of WW2 - US, UK, German, Japanese and Russian. Hope to make new friends here and learn a lot along the way.

Cheers,
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm a new user recommended by MAP to sign up
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    I hope you find what you are looking for here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Welcome to the WRF Ben! Look forward to seeing your collection and glad you are here. I was bitten by my Opa’s capture pistol with my Oma War Bride’s picture in the handle at age 13 and since age 15 I have been hooked.

I'm a new user recommended by MAP to sign up
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum Ben. Great to have you on board and looking forward to seeing some of your Max show pick ups and some of your other beauties from the photos you showed me.

Larry and I (and maybe Todd..) met Ben and his lovely wife at the Max show a few weeks back. Ben (and his wife) competing with us on enthusiasm and miles walked!

It was a pleasure to constantly bump into him over the two days there and talk about militaria.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Ben..glad you made it here. I helped you out authenticating that junk Chained SS at the Max Show.

Good to see you here

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks fellas! So glad to be here! Gotta learn my way around the navigation here

MAP
    ?

Just spend a few minutes looking at the main page. You will see the forums broken out primarily by country and then further broken down into more granular subforums.

You'll get the hang of it quickly

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)