Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Info about me + Need help with an Uniform „Fake or Real“

Article about: Hello, I’m an Militaria collector who likes History and collects items such as Documents, Uniforms, Music and everything else before 1945. I would like to join this Forum, because I’m no

?

Default Info about me + Need help with an Uniform „Fake or Real“

Hello, I’m an Militaria collector who likes History and collects items such as Documents, Uniforms, Music and everything else before 1945. I would like to join this Forum, because I’m not really an expert in stuff like „Fake or Real“ I started searching for an Militaria Forum online, and most of them are to complicated to use.

My native language is German, so my English might not be so good.

I have a Question for my Uniform, i don’t really know if it‘s an Original.. i know that the Eagle shouldn’t be on the front as an SS version. But it wasn’t there before, i put it there, because there was prints of the eagle there. So maybe an Regular Panzerjacke that got turned into an SS version later on? Or is it an Old reproduction? Sorry for the Bad pictures, i had to Improvise.

MfG

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info about me + Need help with an Uniform „Fake or Real“
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This section is for new members to introduce themselves. No photos are accessible here.
    When you are approved, I suggest you start a new thread in the correct section and post photos of your items there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)