Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Introducing Myself

Article about: Hi, I'm Dave. I don't want to give my last name as I am a writer who sometimes writes about sensitive subjects. Sometimes, I write about subjects in the U.S., sometimes I write about World W

?

Post Introducing Myself

Hi, I'm Dave. I don't want to give my last name as I am a writer who sometimes writes about sensitive subjects. Sometimes, I write about subjects in the U.S., sometimes I write about World War 2 era topics, and at other times I write travel articles. I saw something in a post here that I found very interesting and am extremely curious if there is any connection to a man that I knew while growing up in a German speaking community in the United States. The man that I saw in a post here was Ulrich Graf. He bore a striking resemblance to a friend of mine who passed away in the 90's by the name of Helmut Graf. My friend served in the Wehrmacht in World War 2. I know that Ulrich Graf was an early bodyguard of Adolf Hitler's. I am just curious if there is any family relationship there. If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thank you in advance for any information that you might have.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Introducing Myself
    P
    Many

Welcome Dave.
    The Ulrich Graf "famous" for being Hitler's bodyguard died, as you will no doubt know, in 1950 in a prison camp.
    Perhaps some member of the forum knows if he had descendants and someone had the same name.
    Good luck in your research.
    Regards
    Santi