Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

JenFen32

Article about: My late father had many relics from WW2 and amongst these is a dog tag naming an Italian soldier, my aim is to return this to his family so any information the members can give me would be g

Default JenFen32

My late father had many relics from WW2 and amongst these is a dog tag naming an Italian soldier, my aim is to return this to his family so any information the members can give me would be gratefully received. My father was stationed in Egypt and it's thought that the soldier was a PoW held by the British.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement JenFen32
    P
    Many

Nice gesture and welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum

I would recommend you start a new post in our Italian section with these photos and a request for help.

The Italian section is linked below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/italian-militaria/

Might be hard to locate the family, but if someone here knows, I'm sure they will try to point you in the right direction.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your endevour!

-Robyn