Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for Approval. New collector

Article about: Hello Everyone, I've always had a keen interest in WW2 and at the age of 33 i've decided to start buying a few items of war militaira from that time period. I'm a complete novice, I know not

Default Looking for Approval. New collector

Hello Everyone,

I've always had a keen interest in WW2 and at the age of 33 i've decided to start buying a few items of war militaira from that time period.

I'm a complete novice, I know nothing but I'm researching and learning as I go.

I've recently purhcased (2 days ago) a DLV / LUFTWAFFE TRANSITIONAL MODEL DAGGER BY PUMA. As a precaution I've posted in another forum and they've confirmed that it's legit.

Today impulse has taken over and i've purchased a Panzerkampfabzeichen 50 Engagement Badge from the same seller. Now, i didn't really look too much into it before hand (classic mistake) but after the fact i've started to research fakes and what to look for. After lookign through your fourms it would seem that the chances that i have indded purchased a legit badge are very low.

Now, at 2.06am unable to sleep until I have answers, I'm signing up to your forum to try and gain access to the potential answers you have locked within. It's been a rollercoaster of a ride so far and I'm afraid of what's yet to come.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for Approval. New collector
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Night Flare.

I'm sure we can help with the PAB 50.

Both of these items are expensive and highly faked. I suggest you post both for evaluation.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Welcome.
    We have members here that know those items inside and out.
    I'm sure bthey will be happy to help you with your questions.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you welcoming and for accepting me.

Map as you've suggested I've posted both for evaluation in the relevant forums.

Thanks for your time,