Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria

Article about: I have a lot of great militaria I’d like to share about in addition to seeing that of others. I have items that are extremely rare and would like to learn more about them if possible. Anyo

Default Militaria

I have a lot of great militaria I’d like to share about in addition to seeing that of others. I have items that are extremely rare and would like to learn more about them if possible. Anyone attempting to spam or otherwise seeking to deceive me needs to stay “far” away. They are “not” going to succeed. Legitimate enthusiasts only and no nonsense please…. On with the show!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This is a friendly forum and we encourage robust, but fair debate. Any spammers or people who try to deceive are dealt with swiftly, so there is no need to worry about that.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Regards, Al

No One is here to deceive anyone perhaps you may have been lied to many times prior to entering this website ...but I can guarantee ..no one will be deceived...but as Willmore pointed out .." A robust and fair debate " will ensue targeting the artifact first and the story 2nd if it supports it.

Let me say this ...the TRUTH is what this community prides themselves in ..making sure of the authenticity that doesnt screw over you or the members of this website. We dont take kindly to spammers and especially trollers which this community can identify them in the first few posts they make.

Anyone trying to post items that are fake will be identified as such with resource and compatible data. The hard part here is some people can not take NO for an answer when proven otherwise ...and from that point ...a decision needs to be made by the original poster who started that thread.

I would encourage what ever artifacts you have to share ...research here the same threads of the same items..and read about the outcome.
    No need to be on the defensive ...we are here to help ...and trust me when I say ...the community has seen it in all forms and nothing gets by them ...to each their own who is proficient in their own study.

The community is looking forward to what you have to share and in all fairness they will have questions as well as yourself.
    Enjoy your stay here and welcome to this great forum .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This section is for new members to introduce themselves,,,,,?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

As the OP said: on with the show! Let's see these gems.