Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mr

Article about: Hi there, I’m new here I own a small Ww2 Musuem in Nuneaton Warwickshire called Grant WW2 Musuem. I’ve joined to get opinions on authenticity of some items

Default Mr

Hi there, I’m new here I own a small Ww2 Musuem in Nuneaton Warwickshire called Grant WW2 Musuem. I’ve joined to get opinions on authenticity of some items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mr
    P
    Many

Welcome,

When your account is approved we ask that you post clear images of the items you seek validation on. This includes front, back, makers marks, top (if a helmet) close ups of any decals (again if a helmet) and please post only one item per post and please make sure they are in the appropriate sections in order for us to properly assess each item.

We also ask if you are posting German awards to use the proper German terminology of said decorations.. such as the verwundetenabzeichen in Scwartz (Wound Badge in Black) for example...

We look forward to working with you..

Best regards

Smitty

Quote by Grantww2museum View Post
    Hi there, I’m new here I own a small Ww2 Musuem in Nuneaton Warwickshire called Grant WW2 Musuem. I’ve joined to get opinions on authenticity of some items
    Hello Grant, welcome to the forum.

I have heard about your museum, but have never been. I am originally from the town where 'the ball game' is played. I now live in the south west, but occasionally head back to visit family and friends.

Kind regards,

Wil.