Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nazi Swagger Stick or what ???

Article about: Hello and respect for all....I have this item received from a friend who tell me that is a Nazi Swagger Stick but I want to be sure if is so. Only two marks and nothing more and I take a loo

Default Nazi Swagger Stick or what ???

Hello and respect for all....I have this item received from a friend who tell me that is a Nazi Swagger Stick but I want to be sure if is so. Only two marks and nothing more and I take a look very close and both marks are DOUB and below something that start with CR. My friend that give me this item and other items said that he have a photo with the general who keep this item in hand but don't know where is the photo. Tell that the man in the photo have many many medals on his chest and the galons near his neck was something like a golden wheat spic divided in three and another red colour like a line near them. It is my friend and this and another items was a gift and I payed nothing for them. Hope that my friend will find the photo and I know that he didn't lie . The item is shorter than normal and has 22 cm long and the cap is made from silver gold plated. Thank you in advance.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Swagger Stick or what ???
    P
    Many

Ryo
    ?

Can't see any images.

Don't get too hasty posting here! you need to be approved!! A nice introduction will help!