Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to the Forum, but have a few period items wanting to learn more about

Article about: Good Afternoon/Evening all! New Member here, but not new to WW2 (for lack of a better word) memorabilia. Bought a few pieces from a local antique dealer over the years, most seem authentic,

Default New to the Forum, but have a few period items wanting to learn more about

Good Afternoon/Evening all!

New Member here, but not new to WW2 (for lack of a better word) memorabilia. Bought a few pieces from a local antique dealer over the years, most seem authentic, but I've determined some are not, which I don't blame them for given there are a lot of realistic looking forgeries and copies out there and unless you were an expert (which he isn't, nice guy, knowledgeable but more of a jack of all trades type than an expert in any one type of period piece), would be difficult to distinguish between them.

I hope to learn much from some of the longer term and more knowledgeable members here (as much as I hope the more $$$ items I have are on the level and not copies or forgeries.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to fire away.

Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to the Forum, but have a few period items wanting to learn more about
    P
    Many

Hello Dave.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Welcome Dave, we have a great bunch of guys here and I think you'll learn a lot.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.