Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to this forum - NVA Collector

Article about: Hello, I'm new to this forum. After storing my NVA DDR collection on the attic for some years now, I decided to become an active collector again. I noticed that there are some NVA collectors

Thumbs up New to this forum - NVA Collector

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. After storing my NVA DDR collection on the attic for some years now, I decided to become an active collector again. I noticed that there are some NVA collectors on this forum so I hope to get to know them.

Grenzflieger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New to this forum - NVA Collector
    P
    Many

Welcome! I'm a new member as well and have just started collecting NVA DDR items, interested to see what you have to share!

Thanks and welcome to you too. We surely will meet in the nva section!

I am a general miltaria collector of many years with several main "arms" to my collection but ever since serving in Germany during the Cold War including a couple of years in Berlin I have had a small amount of NVA militaria.

It is now becoming more sought after and I find myself adding more and more as the months go by.

I am pleased to see more collectors with an iterest in NVA and Cold War militaria let's see if we can't give the TR faction a run for their money?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Looking forward to see your collection.

I've noticed items getting more scarce, but compared to 8 years ago when I paused collecting, the prices haven't really gone through the roof.

Not that I mind

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to seeing your collection. If you search in the NVA section you will be able to see previous threads and photographs posted by other members interested in the DDR period.

Cheers,
    Steve