MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

New here in this fantastic forum

Article about: Regards all together, I live in germany and i am interested in militaria ww2 , special equipment and ordance / deaktivatet weapons and ammonition! Best regards

Default New here in this fantastic forum

Regards all together,
    I live in germany and i am interested in militaria ww2 , special equipment and ordance / deaktivatet weapons and ammonition!
    Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New here in this fantastic forum
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Welcome. BILL IN NORTH CAROLINA
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

spag199th
    ?

Hi everyone, just joined today! Been a member with Wehrmacht-Awards and GHW for years. Looking forward to something new here. Sal

MAP
    ?

Quote by spag199th View Post
    Hi everyone, just joined today! Been a member with Wehrmacht-Awards and GHW for years. Looking forward to something new here. Sal
    Welcome Sal. Enjoy your time here. A number of us are also members in those other forums.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)