Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

new to Me rare bayonets I was handed down recently

Article about: these 2 bayonets were handed down to Me by My Uncle, I know what the K98k is but I'm trying to ID the 4 bladed bayonet is, can anyone help identify this for Me please?

Default new to Me rare bayonets I was handed down recently

Attachment 1724539Attachment 1724540 these 2 bayonets were handed down to Me by My Uncle, I know what the K98k is but I'm trying to ID the 4 bladed bayonet is, can anyone help identify this for Me please?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new to Me rare bayonets I was handed down recently
    P
    Many

Default German relics handed down to Me

also handed down to Me from WWII as My Uncle's father in law was in Bastogne and other theatres of operation, 1 of the belt buckles still has blood on it

Hello Brad.

Welcome to the forum.

Your photos are not visible to all members here, so you will need to start new threads. Please start a new thread in the correct section of the forum for each one of your items (this is important) because posting multiple items in one thread can cause confusion.

For example you would need to start a thread for each of your belt buckles below -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-buckles/

For your cloth insignia and metal eagle insignia you need to start a thread for each in the link below -

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/

Then just repeat the process for each item.

Good luck with authentication.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Last edited by Willmore; 05-15-2024 at 12:09 PM.

MAP
    ?

Welcome Brad,

Please also post the awards. Especially the Army Paratrooper badge which is a very desirable and hard to find award compared to the Luftwaffe versions.

Post each award in a separate thread and be sure to take clear photos of the front, back, hinge, rivets and catch. For the Para badge also take closeups of the eagle and the eagle holding the swaz.

You can post the Parabadge (aka Fallschirmschützenabzeichen des Heeres) in the link below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...tzenabzeichen/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)