Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Hello, I found a post here of someone who purchased my husband's grandfather's uniform, Major Lloyd Folkins. Lloyd Folkins was a Canadian politician and war hero. Lloyd Folkins - Wikipedia W

Default New Member

Hello, I found a post here of someone who purchased my husband's grandfather's uniform, Major Lloyd Folkins.
    Lloyd Folkins was a Canadian politician and war hero.
    Lloyd Folkins - Wikipedia

We have been searching for his uniform for a long, long time, as we have his medals. Unfortunately, his uniform was sold without permission from the family, and it was not sold by a "granddaughter" as the poster was led to believe.

I would like to connect with the current owner of the uniform: jdamaso1111

Thank you kindly,

Councillor Pam Lovelace
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member
    P
    Many

Welcome Pam.
    Here is a link to that members profile. You can find his email there.
    However his last activity was in 2017 so his email may not be current.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=37787
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

follow the link Chopperman gave you. On the left side under his avatar photo you will see "Send Private Message" or "Send Email". Once you click that you can send the member message.

Unfortunately however, it appears that he has not been active on this forum for almost 4 years.

Have you created two separate user ID's? Is the other "pfolkins". Only one User ID is allowed per person.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Have you created two separate user ID's? Is the other "pfolkins". Only one User ID is allowed per person.
    It appears so. I have sent the new member "creativepam" a PM requesting clarification.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello, Im jdamaso1111 had to make an account as my old email is locked. Unfortunately I no longer own this uniform. After everyone essentially told me it was off/didint seem right I placed it in a box for a few years. Fast forward to 2019 and a messy divorce and it along with the majority of my belongings were thrown away. I am so sorry that I am not able to return it to you.