Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Article about: Hello all, my name is Anthony. I live in the USA. I've been very interested in history (especially war history) since I was a kid. I've spent countless hours reading/watching information mai

?

Default New Member

Hello all, my name is Anthony. I live in the USA. I've been very interested in history (especially war history) since I was a kid. I've spent countless hours reading/watching information mainly on the the world wars. I became a collector about 5 or so years ago, when I was given a Nazi Flag my grandfather had somehow came in possession of either during or just after the war. My main reason for wanting to join is for possible help identifying that flag, but that's not all. I've been collecting patches, money, flags, guns, etc. from well before WWII to recent times, and I'd love to show what I have collected, as well as see what others have. Also, this forum has helped me out already, as I recently purchased an "unissued Afrika Korps" cuff title. I should've done my research before pulling the trigger, but I didn't. Found out it was a "tartan weave" fake thanks to this forum. Thanks for reading.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Anthony. There is an amazing amount of knowledge on Here from all the members. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Tim

Hello Anthony.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Welcome!